Juventus are working to terminate the contract of left-back Alex Sandro, just weeks after it was automatically extended. The Brazilian international had a deal with the club until June 30,…
Inter have reportedly turned down a bid from Newcastle United for Nicolo Barella, saying the player is non-transferrable. News broke yesterday that the Magpies were ‘close’ to agreeing a deal…
Turkish SuperLig side Galatasaray are closely following Weston McKennie with an eye to making a bid for the Juventus midfielder. The USMNT international spent last season on loan with Leeds…
Milan have a strong interest in Argentine striker Luka Romero, who is set to leave Lazio for free this summer. The 18-year-old talent has a deal with the Laziale until…
Juventus are working on improvements for their right-flank this summer, with Real Madrid’s Alvaro Odriozola high on their list. The 27-year-old barely featured for Los Blancos last season, making just…
Newcastle United are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Inter midfielder Nicolo Barella for a £50m transfer fee. The 26-year-old was linked with a move to the Premier…
Italian newspaper La Repubblica claim Galatasaray forward Nicolò Zaniolo has given his ‘ok’ to a move to Juventus. The 23-year-old only made the move to Turkey earlier this year after…
Reports from Italian media suggest Christophe Galtier is Napoli’s priority next season to succeed Luciano Spalletti. The Partenopei have been linked with a number of coach’s since Spalletti’s departure, ranging…
Juventus director Giovanni Manna reportedly met with his Chelsea counterparts to discuss striker Dusan Vlahovic. The Serbian striker is in-demand this summer, with Bayern Munich and Manchester United having already…
Juventus are being linked with Georgian starlet Georges Mikautadze, who is already being dubbed ‘the new Kvaratskhelia.’ La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Giovanni Albanese spoke of the potential interest on…
Il Corriere dello Sport claim that Napoli sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli has told President Aurelio De Laurentiis that his time at the club is over. Giuntoli has reportedly agreed terms…
Reports from todays Italian newspapers suggest Inter are in talks to agree a move for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. The 28-year-old is into the last 12 months of his contract…
Juventus have offered Adrien Rabiot a one-year contract extension while Manchester United are waiting on the French international. The 28-year-old’s existing deal with the Bianconeri ends on June 30, but…
Juventus are closing in on a new loan deal for Marseille striker Arek Milik and are optimistic of agreeing a deal. The Polish international spent the 2022-23 season on loan…
The Italian Government are planning reforms o the sporting justice system to prevent another repeat of the Juventus situation. The Bianconeri were docked points during the 2022-23 season for alleged…
Inter are preparing for the new season with plans to bring in Kalidou Koulibaly on loan, and an offer for either Davide Frattesi or Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. The Nerazzurri have seemingly…
Roma striker Justin Kluivert claims he was supposed to move to Real Madrid after a few season with the Giallorossi. The 24-year-old has just finished his third loan spell, this…
Antonio Conte says he is not actively looking for a new coaching role, but if something ‘important and serious’ comes along, he’ll consider it. The 53-year-old was sacked by Tottenham…
Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku is set to reject a deal worth up to £20m a season by Al-Hilal in favour of a move to Inter. The 30-year-old spent the season…
Inter defender Stefan de Vrij has reached an agreement with the club on a new two-year contract, with an announcement due soon. The 31-year-old has an existing deal with the club…